You’ll need:

1 cup of rice

1.4 litre of coconut milk

500g chicken (chopped)

1 x red onion

1 x garlic clove

3 x carrot

100g green beans

1 x red capsicum

1 x bunch broccolini

1 x zuchini

400ml coconut cream

1 tsp ghee or coconut oil

Thai green curry paste (Ayam)

Salt + pepper


Soak the rice overnight. Rinse the rice before cooking. Cook rice in 1 litre of coconut milk and a little salt. Place ghee or coconut oil in large pan or wok, add chopped chicken and stir until cooked. Remove the chicken from the pan into a separate bowl (to be added back in later). Place finely chopped red onion and stir until soft. Add in carrots, beans, garlic, the coconut cream and the green curry paste. Stir until lightly softened. Add in the rest of the vegetables and keep adding in coconut milk for desired amount of sauce. Let simmer until desired softness of vegetables. Add chicken back in and stir. Season with salt and pepper. Serve together with rice. Enjoy!


This Laksa beats any takeaway!

You’ll need: Perfect dish for a pressure cooker if you own one. Otherwise a large pot will do.

600g chicken breast

400ml Coconut milk (make sure the coconut milk has a high percentage of coconut kernel extract, I personally buy 89% for a creamier result)

1 litre Chicken broth (can use stock however broth gives a creamier result)

185g jar Malaysian laksa paste

100g rice noodles

2 carrots

300g bok choy

2 tbsp tapioca flour

Method: Chop chicken into small pieces. Toss chicken in flour. Add laksa paste to pot and cook for a couple of minutes. Add chicken and stir until fully coated with the paste. Pour in coconut milk and broth. Stir until simmering. If using pressure cooker, pressure cook for 20 minutes. If using pot, cook until chicken is cooked and tender (about 30 minutes).

In the meantime chop carrots and bok choy up into small pieces. Do not cook.

Cook rice noodles. Drain noodles, add to bowls. Top noodles with chicken laksa, carrots and bok choy.


So easy and super nutritious!

You’ll need:

2kg peeled pumpkin

400g sweet potato

200g broccoli

200g zuchini

2-3 carrots

1 brown onion

2 tablespoon of vegetable or chicken stock


Chop all vegetables and place into large pot. Add stock. Fill with water just enough to cover the vegetables. Cook until vegetables are soft. Do not overcook. Drain fluid into a large bowl and keep. Place all cooked vegetables into food processor. Once fully pureed place back into large pot and bring to boil. Keep adding as much of the fluid kept in bowl as desired for consistency of soup. Add salt and pepper to taste. That’s it! Optional: Add German Knackwurst. Great way to get kids to eat this delicious soup. Add freshly baked bread to dip into soup is another option. Tip: My rule with this soup is simple: 80% pumpkin, the other 20% add any vegetables you wish.